Who's it for?
Founders who want a pricing sounding board, guidance, and accountability
to ensure they're positioned for success and stay on track.
You'll go from
- Knowing that pricing is important, but not knowing where to begin
- Worrying about whether or not you've made good pricing decisions
- Having little confidence justifying your prices to potential customers and investors
- Feeling helpless about how to grow revenue
- Worrying about losing potential customers by increasing prices
- Having little to no leverage in investor discussions
- Feeling confident about how to approach pricing
- Sleep better knowing that you've made good pricing decisions
- Feeling confident talking about prices to potential customers or investors
- Knowing your pricing tiers are maximizing revenue
- Feeling confident that your products and prices will maximize customer happiness along with your revenue
- Confident in your ability to grow revenue giving you more leverage in investor conversations
WHO You'll BE WORKING WITH.
Hi. I'm Carolyn.
Early on in my entrepreneurial career I made some pricing mistakes and quickly realized there was no where to go for pricing help. I didn't think about it then, but that was the catalyst for my pricing education. I knew that pricing was THE thing I could control to boost revenue, but it was a black box. So, I took what I already knew from my MBA and lived business experience, and then read as many pricing books as I could, and did pricing courses at places like MIT - all to fix my own pricing problem.
Now, nearly 10 years later, as a pricing coach and advisor, I've become kind of obsessed with helping founders not just get a better handle on pricing, but actually use it supercharge their revenue and conversions.
I'm on a mission to help founders gain clarity around the value they offer and then use it to price their products confidently. With those pieces of the puzzle in place, the sky's the limit when it comes to boosting revenue.
If you want to feel confident when you talk about your prices and know you've priced to maximize your revenue and customer satisfaction, schedule a call to see if it's a good fit.
Cindy Diogo-Kociuba, CEO
Carolyn helped us uncover hidden revenue streams and provided clarity. Carolyn possesses an incredible knack for simplifying complex pricing concepts into practical, actionable advice. I wholeheartedly recommend Carolyn to fellow startups seeking to boost their revenue. She's a valuable asset, and her expertise is pure gold.
Emily Best, CEO
Seed&Spark + Film Forward
We had been spinning our wheels on SaaS pricing and she completely broke open the approach for us to make it simple and actionable. I refer her to everyone at any stage of evolving a product to sell to people!!